Join our fun, friendly and hardworking team in working for some of the world's biggest brands.
Semaphore is an industry-leading signage, exhibition design and production company specialising in signage and exhibiting solutions for companies throughout the UK & Worldwide.
Current Job Vacancies
Due to our continued expansion plan, we currently have a number of vacancies in the
business for the right people to join our enthusiastic and experienced team. If you are looking for a challenge and want to be part of dynamic business we want to hear from you!
Group Studio Manager
The role of Group Studio Manager requires an all-encompassing approach to control and coordinate the pre-press and creative requirements for Semaphore Display.
Day to day duties will include:
Ensuring all artwork and repro files are accurate and checked before introducing them into production and fall in line with the daily production schedules.
Pre flight checking and proofing all supplied client files and administering the process from supply through to sign off utilising our online proofing system
Offering creative and technical backup to clients where required.
Maintaining accurate backup logs of all studio work and ensuring hardware and software is fully functional and kept up to date in line with our IT systems.
Liaising with both sales and production in a pivotal role to ensure that clients expectations are always maintained, and the best solutions are achieved on all projects.
This is a senior management position therefore only candidates with the relevant experience need apply. In the first instance please send your current CV and covering letter in the strictest of confidence to email@example.com.
Senior Business Development Manager
As Senior Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Sourcing and winning new clients, whilst managing an existing portfolio of clients.
· Growing and developing a lucrative portfolio of accounts.
· Providing a high level of customer service and technical advice.
· Liaising with our client services and production departments.
· Attending client visits throughout the UK.
· Producing monthly sales budgets to present to the Board.
Key attributes required:
· Must have demonstrable experience in the signage, large format and exhibition industries.
· Exceptional project management skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Forward thinking, looking to create exciting and innovative products and solutions.
· Confidence to communicate with key clients at all levels and exceed expectations.
A perfect opportunity for an individual looking to take the next step in their career, with the
prospect of further growth within a 38-year-old well established business.
This is a senior level appointment that could lead to a Board opportunity and reporting to the Managing Director therefore only candidates with the relevant experience need apply.
In the first instance please send your current CV and covering letter in the strictest of confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.