With our years of experience we can help you choose the best result for your project. We will provide you with a complete service to produce creative on-brand solutions.
Our services include:
- Site surveys, consultation and design
- 5 metres by any length
- Full colour printing @ 300dpi
- Choice of fabrics including fire ratings for exhibitions
- Durable finishing with welded seams, pockets & gromits
- Installation team
- Standard and custom fixings
- 5 - 7 day turnaround
At Semaphore we produce lamp post banners both single and double-sided with reinforced pockets to ensure extra durability during heavy wind loads. Our banner arms comply with Government Reg EN40 dictating the maximum wind load that any type of signage is allowed to exert onto a standard street lighting column.
- Full compliance with the EN40 Government Regulation that dictates all lighting columns must be capable of facilitating the wind loading that a single 0.3 square meter rigid road sign would exert.
- Wind tunnel tested up to 100mph.
- Suitable for installation to lamp columns and flag poles from 76mm diameter and above
- Can be wall mounted using pre drilled holes within bracket
- Full 5 year product warranty
Find wind test and installation documents in resources
At Semaphore we create temporary and permanent banners that are a simple and effective way of visually displaying your brand.
Our installation team uses steel wires and bungees allowing for replacement banners at a future date. Our team's experience allows for special application (i.e. fitting to Grade One listed buildings or heritage buildings) using a range of custom fixings leaving little or no damage to the building's fabrications.
For long-term use we offer an option to add a lacquer to the banner to give protection against UV light and pollution.
Scaffolding mesh banners are made of small interwoven vinyl strips leaving micro holes to reduce the banner's weight, allowing light to pass through and tackle wind loading. Full colour digitally printed mesh banners still produce solid and vibrant advertising as the micro holes are not visible from a distance.
Digitally printed mesh banners include eyelets, welded seams and pockets to ensure durability. Each banner is tailor-made to fit your location.
Tension sign systems are aluminium tension structures providing an easy and durable way to display extremely large banners seamlessly with the frame hidden from view. This method of large format display can be used for internal and external display, and for PVC banners or dye sublimation banners.
The benefits of tension systems are:
- Easily interchangeable
- Large format banner seamlessly displayed
- Internal backlit illumination
- Weather durable aluminium frame
Our Zoom Lite flag range offers you complete flexibility, with a choice of pole sizes ranging from 2.8m to 5.6m which can accommodate three different flag shapes - Quill, Crest and Feather, with bases to suit wind restrictions and the ground's surface.
- Flag pole heights 2.8m, 3.4m, 4.5m and 5.6m
- Flag Shapes - Quill, Crest and Feather
- Multiple bases to suit all surfaces
- Beauford scale 4 (13 - 18 mph)
Graphic Template for Zoom Lite Crest.
Graphic Template for Zoom Lite Feather.
Graphic Template for Zoom Lite Quill.
Our speaker scrim lightweight full-colour printed PVC mesh comes in various sizes, supplied with taped edges and eyelets for tethering to a stage. Speaker scrims offer promotional displays while giving protection to PA and speaker towers without reducing overall sound quality.